Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK FACT CHECK: Does Elizabeth Warren Have a Piece of Racist Memorabilia on Her Kitchen Shelf?

short answer: nope. the picture of the racist memorabilia is not a picture of what's on her shelf. it's not even close! it's a deliberate, dishonest smear.

g

genessa 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Has she apologized for pretending to be Native American, so she could get into Harvard? It's pretty low.

well, there is no need for her to apologize since for one thing, she isn't pretending to be native american. her parents told her there was native american blood in her heritage. she never claimed to be a full-blooded native american, and she didn't use her ancestry to get into harvard. you've been listening to fox again eh?

g

i might add that this is not only false, but it's what-aboutism, since even if it was true (which it isn't) it would have nothing to do with THIS lie about her. it's a DIFFERENT lie about her.

g

She should still apologize to Natives because she is white.

Don't believe what you hear or see, just believe what I tell you.

I said it here before: Republicans are shameless liars.

godef Level 7 Feb 3, 2019

The dirty tricks on the right don't surprise me at all. They seem to think the end justifies the means.

What was on her shelf?

there was a picture of it in the article, if you click the link. she had a trio of very innocuous decorations (none of which represented people or resembled the picture -- also in the article -- of the black figure with the watermelon SAID to have been on her shelf).

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:280528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.