Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Glittery Scrotums Are The Latest Dog Grooming Trend And Why Not? | The Animal Rescue Site Blog

I don't know anyone who would do this to a dog, but it may give some ideas to the guys in the Sexual Deviants group.

ATDayHiker 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't wait to see all the faces of dog owners covered in glitter after Fido finishes licking his balls! ???

Yet another stupid thing we needlessly do to animals.
I fucking hate people.
We suck.

I see this as animal abuse. You know the poor dog is going to try and lick that shit off. NOT good for a dog to lick that stuff. Such a stupid thing to do to any animal.

Why not limit the use of this crap to humans.....

Wow done as a gag. Still someone did that.

'Hey Spot? Corn syrup and body glitter? What do you think?'. - I kind of hope someone was bitten?

Wow, that's the dogs bollocks.

I hope it's edible glitter because the dog should probably not be ingesting micro plastics. What a ridiculous thing.

Edit: I see that it is. Still ridiculous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:281217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.