Agnostic.com

13 2

I have been chatting to a fellow geek (female) and we have lots in common...we are just about to embark to the next level...We are going online gaming together....is this normal....

James121 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Playing a game together online might help y'all get comfortable enough to meet up for coffee or some such, so who cares if it's "normal." That's just a word in the dictionary, anyway!

If you both enjoyed playing the same games online, but avoided doing it together, that would be abnormal.

I think it would be ringing alarm bells if you were using it as a substitute for normal social interaction. I hit a stage with my ex, where we'd both be sitting silently in the same (physical) room, talking to each other and other people via an MSN chat room. That isn't healthy. Especially when you end up having arguments online, and not saying a word to each other in person.

Who cares? If it works for you and makes you happy,enjoy!

I hope to make something like that part of my normality. Good luck!

Absolutely normal.

No. It's not.

There's no such thing as normal. you both like it and its a step in the right direction so just go with the flow. whatever floats your boat.

Between geeks. There is nothing unusual about that in the slightest. As long as you guys enjoy something(s) together, you'll be fine.
Good for you man, I'm happy for you.

There is no such thing as "normal".
Do what you do. It's not up to anyone to approve or disapprove.
As long as you are making decisions together, to your mutual satisfaction,
then that's what is "normal" for you. Fuck what anyone else thinks.
They aren't living your life.

Normal is boring. Good luck!

JimG Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

Sounds like a hot geek date. Hopefully you will be online gaming sitting next to each other for real in no time?

Sacha Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

For fellow geeks, most likely!

only in my world, enjoy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.