Agnostic.com

29 13

I am guilty of being an 'Atheist Troll'. So after getting half a dozen troll comments on a political discussion with an old HS classmate on FB about Founding Fathers and 'Our Christian Nation'. I decided to 'check the source' of the video in question, a right wing fundamentalist site. Wow, I went a little nuts attacking almost every comment, since they were all mostly bs rants about school prayer anyway. I'm getting a few "I'll pray for you's now' but mostly I think I must have pissed off about a thousand nutjobs. Was that wrong?

RobCampbell 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He'll no! That wasn't wrong at all; everybody needs some form of entertainment, don't they?

Lets all join in. lol

Sacha Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

Some things beg for trolling.

My FB IDontThinkThatsScience Group LOVES to follow posts back to their origins. They report back too.

They asked for it so you gave it to them. Nothing wrong with that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.