Agnostic.com

6 8

QUESTION This talking cougar will have you laughing!!!

I almost died of laughter at this video. I literally watched this over ten times on YouTube just laughing.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Translation: Let me out!!!

I lived in a trailer in the deep woods around Austin TX for awhile. I did have neighbors that were a hundred yards away in any direction and their dogs were going crazy one night. I stepped out to smoke a J on the steps and got about 2 tokes down when I heard a low feral growl coming from under the trailer not 2 feet from me (Probably a Bobcat). Needless to say, I got inside real fast...

The cat seems a bit uncertain as to what is going on, yet it seems to want attention.

Something else lols

My cats are "talkers", used to drive me nuts. Now I have a new perspective.

we have a talker here now, and a few years ago a 20 year ex feral we tamed from the bush had not a bad vocabulary, visitors would just look at him in disbelief. He would call for me by name, and play all sooky and plead, verbally, when I told him to shut up

Beautiful animal.
I would not want to hear that sound if I was walking around at night. YIKES!

I think if I heard that sound st night, I’d be trying to get to my car and very fast, too.

It can go from that sound on into something that sounds like a woman's scream. No, you do not want to hear that at night. Panthers make a similar noise.

I've been accused of being a talking cougar.

I did wonder if someone would utilise the double meaning.

GOOD ONE!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.