Agnostic.com

8 5

QUESTION FFRF Bible Quiz -- How Much Do You Know About the Bible?

I took this quiz awhile back. It really drives home the point of how stupid it is that anyone believes in this crap...

All people who call themselves Christians should have to take this quiz.

silvereyes 8 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL
14: I got my knowledge in Sunday school.
Not even. I never went to Sunday school. I was basically raised without religion, so I know almost nothing about the bible and I plan to keep it that way. The few times I've tried to read it, it was nothing more than a bunch of disjointed, made up stories, written 3 or 4 centuries after it happened.

CS60 Level 7 Nov 4, 2017
  1. That's a fitting score.

Congratulations! You scored 40 correct out of 50! I thought I would do better.. :-\

Congratulations! You scored 43 correct out of 50!

I listen to a lot of Matt Dillahunty

gearl Level 8 Nov 4, 2017

Congratulations! You scored 40 correct out of 50! Wow! You know more than a minister, priest, or rabbi! lol

34 but some were guesses. I doubt most Christians would score double figures.

I've just taken this quiz, got 28, and I'm very much enjoying showing my Christian friends the Bible verses cited.

No Christmas trees for them.

Most Christians use the Cherry Pick Bible.

Sort of fun. I was 'reasonable' at 20 correct answers. I don't think I'll see that score improving anytime soon as the last thing I have any interest in learning is about religion, although I seem to spend most of my time talking about it now. Far more than when I was actually religious!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2850
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.