Agnostic.com

6 2

Who Hates America?

Ten years ago, I had a lesson for 11th graders where they analyzed "Born in the USA", and once they understood Springsteen wasn't celebrating America but criticizing how Vietnam Veterans were treated before and after the war...one girl said, "Sounds like Springsteen hates America." It seemed like a bizarre non sequitur. Over the last 10 years, I see where it came from.

#USA
greyeyed123 7 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate Fox News and their brain-dead viewers.

All those years of O'Reilly spewing nonsense, and Fox viewers I know claiming no, he was smart and insightful and right about weapons of mass destruction. Well, he was wrong about WMD. And most of those allegations against him over all those years were right. He was just a blowhard idiot pretending to be smart to an audience who couldn't recognize smart if it slapped them across their faces. Now he seems to be totally forgotten as if he never existed, and Tucker is straining to be his heir.

who hates america? well, just off the top of my head, putin... trump....

g

'merca right or wrong. When it's right, keep it right. When it's wrong, make it right. It's YOUR home.

Basically anyone that is not ufanist and jingoistic, hates the country...

That was exhausting to hear...

These people need to say something more specific instead of just using a tag line to try and make a point...

Altered reality...or no reality at all!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286982
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.