Agnostic.com

7 2

Has anyone been to or is from the New Orleans area? I am traveling there in about two weeks and I am looking for suggestion of places to visit while I am there!

JBD1017 6 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Camilla Grill, Tulane

You should see if we have any members there for a meet up too! Maybre they'd have better suggestions as well? 😉

That sounds like it could be a good idea! Nothing like a locals take on the city! 🙂

@JBD1017 You can go to the Browse button and set up an Event - see if you can get area members to maybe join you for an afternoon or evening somewhere?

It's happened before.

You can of course - also search members by location. Good luck.

It's been about 20 years since I've been there but definitely go to the French Quarter. Both during the day and at night. Two different experiences. Lots of music and food. There are also a number of other places depending on your interests, Google can help you find them. Have fun!

Yes! I plan to spend a good amount of time in the Frnch Quater. I hope to experience as much as possible during my stay and enjoy the city. Thank you, I am sure I will! 🙂

Bite the head of at least one crawdad just to say you did.

You can always spit it out.

And you might like it.

You probably won't.

But you can say you tried.

Haha I will give it a try... Maybe.

My suggestion is don't stop just keep going, unless you are heavy into gut acid inducing food, booze and a trip back into the anals of history. IMO ?

I forgot about the beignets and coffee. Worth a visit just for them ?

Sobu a great bar with craft cocktails

Orbit Level 7 Feb 11, 2019

Definitely find a place serving hot beignets in the early morning hours.

(or whenever you are ready to pack it in and go collapse)

So yummy and not really expensive at all.

I heard about their beignets, definitely looking forward to that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:287190
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.