Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She didn't say anything IMHO that she should have apologized for... Pelosi and others denounced her words which seemed pretty accurate to me.

If it was a Repuglicon , he would pin a medal on them.

i call on trump to resign for everything he's every breathed, said, done, thought (giving him the benefit of the doubt) or farted.

meanwhile, people keep telling me omar made many antisemitic tweets, but they can only point to one, to me it's not antisemitic (and i'm a jew, and i know all the damned dog whistles, thanks!) and she apologized "unequivocally" (which nonetheless the same people are saying is insincere).

you can agree or disagree with her regarding money's being the basis for the support that adelson, a rightwinger, professes for israel, and the rightwing machinations of the pro-israel lobby group (which isn't just pro-israel -- i am pro-israel; i think israel should exist -- but pro-bibi, pro-expansion, pro-one-state, pro-jerusalem-as-capital) but either way it has nothing to do with being for or against the jewish people or, as i mentioned the continued existence of israel. it has to do with calling out facts. the so-called pro-israel lobby isn't even pro-israel when you come right down to it, because anyone who really cared about israel's wellbeing would want bibi OUT and expansion STOPPED and the capital moved back to tel aviv, and the two-state solution pursued. so as i was saying, you can disagree with all that, or agree with it, and either way, it has nothing to do with antisemitism. saying the least little thing about israel is not tantamount to antisemitism. being against the highly rightwing lobby isn't antisemitism. being against the highly rightwing adelson isn't antisemitism. i have been the recipient of antisemitism and i know whereof i speak. i've been beaten up, i've had pennies thrown at me, i've been called names, i've had my childhood "friends" drop me because their parents didn't want them to associate with a jew, i've lost at least one job because my name is jewish and gave me away (i wasn't hiding) and more, much more. i know what antisemitism is. this ain't it.

now trump... yeah his daughter is jewish (how she considers herself jewish with the crap she pulls i'll never know) but what was that he used to say about not wanting black people counting his money, only short little men with beanies? hmm.

g

With his mouth he should resign.

Says the bigot and racist nazi bootlicker..

Omar should tell Trump I will resign if you do it first.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:287816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.