Agnostic.com

68 12

What is something you should never say to the opposite sex?

#sex
Redcupcoffee 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

68 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

" Do you continue to batter your spouse ? "

• Are you going to eat that?
  • You remind me of my ex.
  • Whatever.
  • Let me explain that to you.

You're a very smart man,sir.

Had people on this group say the last one.....instant delete......haha

@Blindbird "Sir" was the other guy - not me. I'm "Hey you."

I so feel triple dog dared right now! 😉@Redcupcoffee

@Dick_Martin lol. @Homonid?

@Redcupcoffee whatever!
Lol

@DelilahJones33 it's ok, I went there!

I think Trump Hit the best one, "you remind me of my daughter"

Or "If you weren't my daughter I would want to date you."

If it is a guy, yeah!

@Redcupcoffee pussy grabbing Oval Office Occupants Slick Willie and TrumpOLINI

@Redcupcoffee "Monica did but Paula Jones refused" William Jefferson Bleigh alias Clinton demanding fellatio from random women

for starters.

Hahahahahaha! Good one!

Insanely wonderful!!!!! 😀

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing 😀

Never comment negatively on the size of a man's genitalia and never ask a woman why she doesn't have a body like a girl 20 years younger than her.

Kimba Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

Stop posting intelligent comments on a silly thread.

@El-loco Is "Oh it broke." more in the spirit of the thing.
Or perhaps the classic come back to "Sit on my face." Being of course "Why, is your nose bigger than your dick?"

You're fairly intelligent for a woman.

JimG Level 8 Feb 25, 2018

this one can go either way,

"Is it in yet?"

or even worse "is it out yet"

Marry me

Are you going to wear THAT out in public?

The funniest thing a woman ever said to me after sex was, "Next!"

I was so mad at a partner that I once told him (after one sided sex) that he could put the money on the table and walked out of the room.

"Can I smell your feet? No? Huh, must be your crotch."

Ewwww.

The question "Are you pregnant?" has may have many levels of incorrect assumptions.

When your significant other returns from the hair salon and you say 'Nice hat!'

maybe you could try in the men's shoe dept.

I love me too.

You have a beautiful sister.

I look better in your favorite outfit than you do.

Yes; those jeans do make your butt look big.

I’d hope so. A phat ass is hot!

Question
Does my bum look big in this?
Politician
Im delighted that you asked me that question and firstly Id like to make two points perfectly and absolutely clear. It is a mater of record that your previous boyfriend thought that your arse was enormous and totally out of proportion to the rest of your body, which has (let me finish)
which has left us with a legacy of spiraling poor self -esteem that we are still dealing with to this day.
. But do you think my bum looks big in this?

It is a mater of record that your previous boyfriend thought that your arse was enormous and totally out of proportion to the rest of your body, which has left us with a legacy of spiraling poor self-esteem that we are still dealing with.

jUST ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION. DO YOU THINK MY BUM LOOKS BIG IN THIS ?
. Thats not something I would care to go into too much detail about until Ive reviewed all the figures carefully and at length.

A man should never make reference to a womans weight, however obliquely. It is merely the elephant in the room

“Is it in?”

Men don’t cry

I would suppose that would depend on ones definition of Men.
While it does not rise to the level of tears, the OP does rather make me wish to make a face plant.

How to drive and how to bring up their kids ...

Yo mama is fat.

"Enough already, get off me!"

To a big breasted woman after undressing: "Wow, you have big tits/boobs/breast".

Yeah, like we don't already know.

I actually considered pointing and exclaiming "You call that a dick" to the next one that said that to me but decided not to.

@Redcupcoffee in my experience men become embarrassed when you point out their large breasts.

@Redcupcoffee I don't believe I would be flattered if you commented on the size of my breasts.

Exactly. And yet, men believe we should be flattered when they do it. There is more to me than my breasts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.