Agnostic.com

6 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But, the ENTIRE legal system/Matrix is a fraud, hoax, scam and artifice, so why does anybody actually think that they have some kind of an obligation to participate in it to any degree?? It is due to their ignorance and brainwashing from the public fool system, churches, media, etc. If just a couple of percent of the people were to wake up to this fact next week, the whole scam would implode!!

Randy

I agree but to get Congress to do anything isn't going to easy. I think in time all these Christian org.s will self destruct thru their own decadence and evilness an I can only hope it happens sooner than later. Forcing Us to put our on a Bible and say so help me God is no guaranty that anyone even the guilty would tell the truth.

Remove it from everywhere.

zesty Level 7 Mar 4, 2019

Remove it from Pledge also get it off our money.

Or at very least give them the option of 2 methods.

They give you that option if you ask for it

@Marine I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

@freedom41 U bet

@Marine What option is that?

That and "In God we Trust" as well as "Under God" in the pledge of allegiance.

“Under god” was only added in the 50’s by Republicans (of course) in response to the “red menace.”

@jerry99 so was In God we Trust..

What about opening prayers in Congress?

@TheoryNumber3 those need to be halted as well..

@slydr68 not exactly unconstitutional since it didn't describe who's God. The government can promote people to be religious as long as it doesn't pick a religion nor does it require you to.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:287968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.