Agnostic.com

8 4

Okay guys, East Coast or West Coast?

• 4 votes
  • 17 votes
h_step 3 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's a lot in between.......

@PalacinkyPDX no no no....think about it... By that simplistic standard, I should be East Coast and ironically I live in the Midwest !! Go fugure

Northern New Mexico

Kansas?

Rocky Mountain West for me

Grew up on west, live on east.
Can’t take sides.

@PalacinkyPDX I’m actually from PDX.
But love the east coast. It has NY.

hmmmm... difficult decision. i think i'll take uhhhh. west coast of florida - i hear destin is nice

there is a country in between those coasts. i am on the north coast.

g

And believe it or not a whole world outside the USA 😉 but having travelled quite widely in the USA I would definitely choose the West coast.

@Moravian i have too, including outside the usa, and i would choose new york city if i had money. i don't. i also loved living in los angeles.

g

UK so can't vote

Oh I don't know, we could opt for The Damp side. LOL

@Savage Its a beautiful dry, sunny crisp day in the ancient land of Oswaldtwistle

@Amisja Ok it's warming up but my day is three days long so it's been miserable for most of it. And it could be a summers day and I would still feel the clouds, can't help carrying my own dark cloud round with me. Brexit makes me feel like I'm sitting on death row watching my last days ticking away. Hard brexit, I might never see my son again. Soz if I'm being a downer. But today, especially, doesn't help. BTW I do love the name of the place you live.

@Savage hugs hugs hugs....Brexit is a mess

@Amisja It's certainly made a mess of me. I had 3 sisters and two brothers, I've disowned them all for costing me my partner and son. It wasn't just brexit, it was the vocal support from family members, TO HER FACE FFS Then insult to injury, tried to tell me it must have been something I did.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.