Agnostic.com

37 2

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Which do you prefer, no fence sitting 🙂

• 19 votes
  • 49 votes
ipdg77 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both.

I was hooked on SW at the age of five, and have always just preferred it over ST. With that said, I do like ST, but just not in the same level.

Is that wrought iron fence with spikes?

Trek has more depth, for me.

This was a question I saw on a list of interesting job interview questions and here is how I would answer it:
It depends on which ones, I prefer next gen to the original series and episodes IV to VI to the prequels. But if I had to choose, it would be Doctor Who.

Han Solo was agnostic...

At the moment, I’d say it’s The Expanse or Altered Carbon!

Battlestar Galactica (2004) has them both beaten like mangy dogs. But I do loves me some ST TOS.

MarqG Level 5 Feb 25, 2018

Battlestar Galactica scores 8.7 on IMDB

I enjoyed "Star Wars," but I am basically a Trekkie. Sometimes I like the swashbuckling space fantasy genre and simplicity of good versus evil, but "Trek" is cerebral and more realistic. It's also a great lesson in morality.

JimG Level 8 Feb 25, 2018

Different genres so not really a good comparison. Star Wars is space opera, Star Trek is science fiction. Star Wars is among the best of the best when it comes to space opera, but it's not really a genre that I enjoy.

I voted for Trek but I have only seen one Star Wars movie, I guess in itself makes a statement. I did enjoy the movie but it did not interest me enough to want to see all the Star Wars movies. I've seen alot of Star Trek episodes and the movies.

Nope... I outgrew both.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.