Agnostic.com

29 4

Where do ladies love to be taken for a first date?

Rickyy 4 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Museum or coffee shop.

It really has to be somewhere public & condusive to conversation. Assuming you have some inkling of what the intended is interested in, pursue accordingly. A date is a bit like an interview. A getting to know you forum. Every lady is different but a good date is a discovery if mind sets are compatable. We all like to eat but not the same cuisine. So a restaurant to her liking is a good start. Then you can find out what she has interests in & go from there.

Same as last century. Ask the Lady what she will like to do. My killing fields revolves around dancing so I want to know what else she do besides dancing. I am not one dimensional. Dinner, Museum, Movie, Sports, Concert, Bar, Around Town Outside or Inside, On Nature Outdoor or Indoor. Church or Vampyre Hunting. Kidnap a Cat or Assassinate a Dog, did I said I am a comedian by nature? I had done it all and live to tell the story.

That is wholly dependent upon the lady. Not all women like or love the same things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29166
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.