Agnostic.com

12 3

There have been several mentions of the "political compass" in politics discussion recently. For those who are not aware of it, a political compass places you on a graph mapping your libertarian/authoritarian leanings in addition to where you stand to the left or the right, based on your answers to a selection of questions. There's a good example here: [politicalcompass.org]

Here's my result (I'm becoming a little more authoritarian as I get older, it seems); who else wants a go?

Jnei 8 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's mine.

gearl Level 8 Feb 27, 2018

I just went through the 1st 2 screens, and stopped, I could feel a blending in the questions that would not apply to me.

I take this test every couple of years and I creep more left and less libertarian as I age.

Never trust a government

"No government will ever give you freedom"

exactly as they need you.

Here's my chart

Interesting....

Last time I took it, I was pretty much where Bernie Sanders was indicated on the thing (last time, the new chart moved him up quite a bit) which was center left. I think I've only moved ever so slightly this time, but some questions are worded in ways that make my answered come out different but not by much.

Still solidly center left as I assumed I would be.

I just took the questionnaire. It is pretty accurate. It showed my to be more libertarian than authoritarian, , more left than right -- but not extreme. I guess you would call me liberal, but not an extremist.

Thanks for sharing that chart...I came up Libertarian and fairly left. I was surprised. I don't see myself as belonging to any side, really. I could possibly discover new information tomorrow, that that could change my mind.

Here I am...

I am way left..lol

@diabhal you're further left than me..lol

I've always thought your thinking was (nearly) off the charts!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.