Agnostic.com

0 0

LINK I've studied nuclear war for 35 years -- you should be worried. | Brian Toon | TEDxMileHigh - YouTube

Brian Toon using the word "might", is really a nicety that we need to dispense with when discussing this subject, because quite frankly, I think it is already a lost cause, and, that it is no longer a question of IF it will happen, but WHEN it will happen. We do not live in a democracy . . . it is a plutocracy . . . and it is just plain dreaming to believe that almost spontaneously, Americans are going to rise up and demand that nuclear weapons be scrapped . . . that is not the modus operandi of humans . . . . their modus operandi is reactionary, they wait until something bad happens, then react to it, and I am sure nearly everyone can see the problem with that . . . . but . . . . it is what it is. The statistics are very much in the favor of humans wiping themselves off the planet.

THHA 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:296655