Agnostic.com

3 0

How often do you get caught talking to yourself? And do you play it off?

ProbablyALoon 4 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the time
And I maintain that it is the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation ????

Most people just chalk it up to my being ADD and a weirdo artist

Either way works for me ????

As long as it works for you, it's all that matters. My self-convos tends to be incoherent drivel, often bordering madness.

All the time, I have to verbalise it 'cos there's so much crap in my head I can't separate it.

I tend to rehearse conversations that'll probably never happen, so if they do happen I come off as witty. Only I forget that I'm doing it aloud, or moving my mouth. On the flipside of that, I also forget to say things aloud instead of in my head.

All the time. The girls at work are used to it and just ignore me. They think I'm crazy anyway and it generally just confirms their suspicions. LOL

Saaaame! I got stopped by my manager once asking who I was taking to, since she "heard a second person" not realising I was replying to myself in another voice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29851
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.