Agnostic.com

8 7

Cuddling up to my bed buddy.

I'm in love. For the past month, I have been cuddling up with Bed Buddy at night.

A man I met through online dating gave me Bed Buddy in 2010 after my shoulder surgery. Although I rejected him for being argumentative- "devil's advocate" was his idea of conversation- his gift keeps on giving.

Arriving home after snowshoeing, my body core was deeply chilled. That night, I warmed Bed Buddy in the microwave and put it under the covers while brushing my teeth.

Instantly, I was hooked. Sleeping on my side, I snuggle Bed Buddy against my back. Warm and relaxed, I fall asleep instantly. Told my hiking partner Karen about it.

"I've been doing that for years," Karen said. "I'm thinking of making a long one with flax or seeds inside."

Do you warm your bed before getting in?

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, I thought u meant...

@guynoir

Sexual innuendo is fun!

@LiterateHiker but not as FUN as the real thing... Just Sayin'

@guynoir

Yes, it's more fun in person. My friend Kameon and I excel at sexual innuendo. She has three teens.

"It's too small," one of her kids said at dinner.

"She said," I replied as an aside to Kameon. Kameon and I laughed. The kids were puzzled.

My bed buddies

I have used a hair dryer in the past. I also use it to defrost my freezer. Of course I don't really need a hair dryer for its intended purpose. 🙂

If it's deep penetration you want, I have...no! I'm not gonna finish that thought even though you handed it to me giftwrapped. I'm more mature now than I was 2 mins ago.

@Sgt_Spanky

Sexual innuendo.

Two 15 pound cats with normal body temp of 102°. And a wife who has hot flashes.

I used this as an "ice canopy" for my shoulder after shoulder replacement therapy. Worked like a champ. But you gave me an idea... to use for "warming". (I always knew it could go either way... but forgot.)

@Santanaman9

Like you, I forgot about it after my shoulder healed.

Electric blanket turned on 15 to 20 minutes before crawling under the sheets. Gets the cold toes warmed up quick.

Much better than many humans, and more agreeable than ALL trumpies

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:300509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.