Agnostic.com

10 7

LINK Lawyer For Cardinal Pell Minimizes Child Rape As ‘Plain Vanilla Sexual Penetration’ | Michael Stone

The audacity of this statement makes me cry for the child and makes me wanna go mama bear all over Cardinal Pell's ass. How dare he try to diminish and quantify the horror that this child endured. How dare he try to minimize the damage. Drawing and quartering is too good for him.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like the lawyer might be a suspect!

Impale them.

Disgusting, he too should be prosecuted.

If any if the hierarchy actually believed any of their snake oil sales pitch none of them would ever think of molesting these children. The fact that they can be so depraved might well be the best proof that all of their dogma is dog dodo.

Of course ..cuz you know Jaybus was a pedophile.

##TW for those of us wanting them already consigned to flames. ##

If they minimize it all one more time!

Feck them.

Ruin a childhood and then minimize it? ?

How about the long term health consequences of childhood sexual abuse?

Vanilla my ass. That is for consenting adults!

This act, this abberational act, is why I came to a conclusion that God is a hoax. Religious leaders, political, your neighbor, my friend or even family members using God as a standard of righteousness while performing such acts in the dark to avoid judgement and punishment. Sorry if that is confusing, but my sentiment is there.

I understand fully and totally agree.

Its very sickening to plea bargain that. Strip him of his title and throw him in jail.

Rape is too kind a word to describe what he did.

Its beyond sick.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:302031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.