Agnostic.com

37 2

If God created the world, who made God?

Heming 4 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

China, everything is made there.

hahahaha

Bahaha!!

Turtles all the way down.

Man created God in his own image. That is why he is such prick.

I did, bad move, sorry.

So...it's all your fault. FFS! 😛

Man made god to explain the unexplainable. Science explains these things. There really is no god to create anything. The universe is, we are. God is not.

Damn well said, Dwight.

This is one of the questions I tend to ask religious people when I am in the mood to waste my time. It is interesting and sometimes hilarious how religious people try to justify the assumption that there is something that explains nothing, for which no evidence exists, and needs explaining.
Some of them cannot live without an answer to the question "why does the universe exist" - clearly it must have been some god creating it - but totally happy without an answer for "why does god exist" - clearly their god has been there forever and does not need any explanation.
Sometimes I really wonder why we humans are calling ourselves "intelligent".

hahahaha

I have conversations with people who cannot get past "intelligent design" - So much for intelligence.

You are just making an unsupported assumption god did not create the world, the world created man and man created god, probably sometime after we discovered dog.

An author of fiction

I created him last Tuesday. I had him make a time machine and sent him back to the beginning.

Lol

O he has his own set of God's it's all a fractal.....????

Khmm Level 5 Feb 28, 2018

The school kid who made our universe computer program matrix was made by his alien parents, I suppose.

may be

I think that I asked that question when I was five or six years old, most children do but very few, if any, ever get an honest or truthful answer from adults.

this question was asked by me to my uncle when i was 14

Pantheism? Or humans.

A Librarian with spare time.

The Big Bang.

Wouldn't that be what you call the consummation of God and Mary's relationship?

God sprung into being in a mind bending explosion of space, matter, and energy; in a great fiery ball. I prefer to call "GOD" by a simpler name "Reality"

I don't really think of it as God, though it does sound good. If I did think of it as God, it would simply be the creative force of the universe itself, and immune to anything on human scale.

Daddy God.

Lol

'Arnold Shwartz' of course. That's the answer that I gave my 11yo niece years ago when she asked me; "If there's no god then who made the mountains?" Answer, "Arnold Shwartz". As good an answer as any..

No offense to any Arnold Shwartz out there..

@ronnie40356 Hahaha!

Actually, we created god.

Got it right that time.

Man crested God in his own image. That is why he is such prick.

That’s a question that’s probably caused quite a few to question there religion.

To me, that's one hellova assumption made by some, that one supernatural being made all this ! God was created in the minds of humans.

Evolution created man then man created God/Gods and without man there would be NO Gods but without God/Gods man would still continue to evolve.

Humanity create god.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.