Agnostic.com

37 2

If God created the world, who made God?

Heming 4 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Flying Spagehtti Monster caused the Big Boil/Bang!

Have faith my son !!

You're first word for me says it all. Add what and you've got a statement. What if God created the world. Its almost like what if a volcano erupts both statements are a ponder something to mull over. So what if God created the world who created God. Answer in my opinion is God created God as he's a self evolving entity created to make people want to understand the impossible. God didn't create the world the people of the world created God.

A god did it.

It must be true, I read it in an old book somewhere.

God's mum and dad obvs!

Man made gods. That's why they're jealous, angry, extortionists.

Humans did.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 28, 2018

The word "god" is merely a personification of the universe.

I have a friend who used to say that some things are "older than God's grandfather." That seems to bear a relation to "turtles all the way down," and I prefer either one to the standard deal killing argument that everything has a cause except for God, who by that definition isn't part of "everything."

In the beginning man created god and it has been messed up ever since.

Yes everyone quotes "In the beginning God' but if he was already there then that's not the beginning

Chicken before egg...or egg before chicken??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.