Agnostic.com

11 2

I Am Beginning To Fall Out Of Love With Humanity!

My Tolerance level is maxed out.....

twshield 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Eh, been a misanthrope all my life lol. You'll get used to it...probably.

Dude... You were actually IN love with humanity? That's better than I ever managed! The fact that there aren't a trail of corpses who were executed for sheer, stubborn idiocy behind me is a victory of will on a daily basis. Sorry, man, but humanity, taken as a whole, is pretty seriously fucked. Hang on to the good individuals and help those that you can, and leave the rest of these idiots to go snuff themselves out in some gigantic, Burning Man-style event.

@twshield That sucks. I told you a while back that the trolls would follow us here. We offend them. They see the ad for Agnostic on Facebook and they get all frothed up with righteous indignation that we doubters and unbelievers have a place to go where we can talk and be ourselves and not have the glowering countenance of the ethereal sky-daddy weighing and judging our every word and deed like thet feel they do, and they go insane with envy.

We have a good garden started here, man. You don't walk away from it when the weeds pop up...You isolate them and rip them out by the roots and burn them.

Personally, I think a group of us to should start a private group where we identify trolls and then plan a psychological game of warfare on them for our own personal amusement. Anyone else dig that idea? Because, fuck those jerks.

Me too, but I still like to have sex with half of humanity.

Wait...3.8 billion people?!? How do you...wha??? -mind explodes-

@Neraven I'm a guy. We will always give it a shot. If I fail I can live with the shame.

Why stop at half?

@RobAnybody I'm a vagetarian.

@Sticks48 Well played sir, well played.

If Cheeto represents "humanity"........to the Guillotines!

The Cheeto does represent humanity. That part that goes "Fuck the Establishment. Oh, hold on, maybe not that part of the establishment. Oh shit."

@RobAnybody That!

Welcome to the club! Misanthropy has many benefits.

There are days when I have little hope for humanity. But I try to look at the bright side too - there are people who are smart, who have a conscience, who are creative ... I just wish there were more of them. I realize I sound kind of pessimistic. Boo hoo. Whimper.

SKH78 Level 8 Mar 1, 2018

Do not give up on Humanity. You are making the same mistake that most of us make. Ready to hear it. "Just because you are decent, you expect everyone else to be the same." This site is a good site, and you expected that only freethinking intelligent minded people would be here. There is a litlle piece of crap in every group, no matter who the group is. There is always some outliers on the bell curve. There is always a small percentage that messes it up for the rest of us. It does not represent the whole. Hang in there.

Whoever said "people are basically good inside" has never spent much time in public.

I think the person was Anne Frank, and the reason she wasn't in public was because she was hiding from the Nazis... Irony.

Have you LOOKED inside a human?! It's a fucking mess! And no matter how many I go digging through, still haven't found that 'basically good', creamy nougat center...

@DobbinPitch ROFL. Beat me to it.

I think this site is becoming heavily populated and that could be a problem for the admin. I also see whereas the diversity of different ideas and opinions good I alse see it as potentially overwhelming. I think trolls love to infect sites as this.

Tell me more and I'll improve things.

Admin Level 9 Feb 28, 2018

@twshield It's ok. If you let me know the type of thing that frustrating, we can keep an eye out for it and possible make some checks for it. If not, hang in there... life is too short to get harrassed/etc. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.