Agnostic.com

30 2

How often do you like it?

Just curious how often everyone here actually likes to get intimate. (assuming you have a steady, always willing partner.)

• 3 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 14 votes
JohnnyMiller 6 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends. There are times when I would like to be intimate multiple times a day. There are times when I could wait a day or two.

Now, when I say intimate, that runs a range: snuggling? Happy to do that all day long, any day... well, as long as I get a change to stretch on occasion.

Sex? Back to the first statement. I have come to the conclusion that women and men have cycles because of the fact that I seem to cycle through times when I GOT TO HAVE IT and times when I am more in the mode of "sure, if you really want to." Which is my observation of how my GFs and wife were. Some times avidly interested, other times not so much (but willing).

I think 3-4 times a week would be my ideal, but that's purely from the physical point of view. As a human being, I need my space, and I'm really not looking for a situation where I end up living with a partner. At least not in the immediate future.

I'm currently seeing a guy once every couple of weeks. It isn't scratching the itch as much as I'd ideally like, but it's a workable compromise.

I thought the movie was pretty good, looking forward to the second pa...wha?...you mean no no's and whoohaa's?...oh...Oh...OH!! 'It' not 'IT'.

Who likes aerosol whipped cream, then?

When she is around... like rabbits. Because we want it all. Go for the record and try to beat your personal best as a couple. Quality over quantity, but she will remember you for the good times so...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.