Agnostic.com

5 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've read some but most of these wouldn't make my list. Still a good link and I've ordered two books as a result.

Glad I added to your library!

Those wouldn't be my selection for an "eight books you should read." For example, "Origin of the Species" is a pretty hard read, but "The Dragons of Eden," by the late Dr. Carl Sagan (this is the second time today I've referenced this book in Agnostic.com), is an easier read and explains evolution better to the layman. But then again, he is the renowned Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson and I'm some guy with a laptop.

I've done just about 4 on the list but this question has inspired me to spend some of an Xmas book token on getting hold of some Thomas Paine. Thx 🙂

there are others as well, e.g. 'the god delusion' by Richard Dawkins, 'the prophet' by Kahlil Gibran & 'the little prince' by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. just sayin.

Awesome list. I've read all but eight of them.

LOL!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.