Agnostic.com

21 19

I hate when that happens

Livinlife 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What I hate more is when I pass a mirror and see my mother. Yikes!

I almost bumped into one of the 20-something graphic designers at work going around a corner and made the joke that “you got your peanut butter in my chocolate” and she looked at me like I had lost my mind. I slunk back to my office and thought about life for a bit.

Yeah, and you're only 53. It's been worse at 67. They think I'm a dinosaur.!

LOL!

Lol! I would have known exactly what you were doing! Haha! Wait, what does that say about me? Hahaha

I hate when I see an old person and realize I'm looking in the mirror.

Well, there's that... lmao

Or you see someone after a long time and wonder how they got so old...and then wonder if you look that old. Lol

I remember when I thought I saw little Billy from grade school. I went over and gave him a big hug and asked how he was doing. He looked scared. Then I thought, "Wait a minute. If I grew up little Billy probably did too.. "

Hahaha! I've had moments like that.

To be fair, I am aging much better than all the rest of them.

What a coincidence, I just keep getting younger! Lol

Me too Roadster !

I just started showing gray hair in the past couple of years, except for my eyebrows which have never been dark. They used to be blonder. I am told I don't look my age.

I've started seeing the kids of my schoolmates showing up in my college classes. Ugh

Lol scary, isn't it?

@Livinlife ...and some of them have kids...

Hahaha! There's no escape. Your friends will find out all the embarrassing things you do to try to stay "cool and relevant" for the kids.

Especially when they were in the year below me.

I remember my mother saying "I just realized I am old. My new doctor just retired."

Where I work we have some really nice old ladies on reception. I am nice and polite, and treat them with the respect they are entitled to. And realise some are my age or younger.

That drives me crazy..

So, got to talking with my new manager, turns out we both grew up in a small town 150 miles west of where we are now. Turns out we graduated from the same High School. She was born the year I graduated.

Now that's a bummer, lol

Truth!

Wake up call, isn’t it? lol

Oh ya

Somehow I seem to shave my father's face each day.
Inside my eyes I am 30 but in the mirror I am 63.

I do that all the time. Every time I look in the mirror!

Half my friends are still in high school....

LOL! Many of my old high school mates are overweight, out of shape, and look unhealthy. They usually ask me if I've found the fountain of youth since I "look just the same" as I did in high school.
But those were just comments on my photos, and I am photogenic. I also switched to not eating red meat or white flour, when I was 22 yrs old

Still, at 65 yrs old, I imagine if they saw me in person, they'd change their minds, LOL!

I do weigh the same as I did in high school, however, as well as doing some of the same things..body surfing the waves, climbing trees and mountains, riding a motorbike, running at every excuse, .

Shutup! 😉

Ohh

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.