Agnostic.com

2 0

Atheist Day on March 23

Does anyone know of any events being hosted in Los Angeles for Atheist Day on March 23?

Sciguy7000 4 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You might try a local atheist meetup.com group

[meetup.com]

I don’t see anything about atheist Day but it seems like a good site to find events either way, thanks

@Sciguy7000 There are usually more than just one atheist Meetup group in a major city area. You might do a search on Meetup.com for other atheist groups in your area too. Groy pleaders are usually open to suggestions for future events, but this yer Atheist day may be a bit too close to organize one quickly enough.

Ya.... my birthday celebration. Fly me to LA and buy me dinner, drinks and a lap dance.

Happy birthday ? Shit I would if I could but money’s tight ? that’s one of the reasons I’m not going to Austin cause I know they definitely have events planned

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.