Agnostic.com

173 536

This could go for either gender. 🙂 Just a great one liner, had to share~

mistymoon77 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

173 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is he talking about Sarah Huckabee Sanders? remember the old saying don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

I love her, she is the best.

Brilliant!!!

Why doesn't anyone ever ask about a man's belief?

Marine Level 8 June 25, 2018

I do not like to talk I would rather listen to people who make as*** out of themselves

That guy is funny as hell

I think that should go for boys more than girls.

LOVE this!

Lol..good stuff.

haha 🙂

Nardi Level 7 June 21, 2018

funny on the surface and then just kind of dissolves into pathetic. sorry to crash the party. just sharing my reaction.

I disagree, It is funny period. Religion is the bad joke.

@DerekDerek whatever. chalk it up to having different opinions, tastes, whatever. the joke ultimately is not about religion. and despite what the OP says, it's particularly negative toward women.

@crazycurlz I happen to agree that men lie and cheat more than women.
Women take a bum rap because of the so-called bible. I say so-called because it's a trashy novel.

@crazycurlz I see you point as it is a man talking about a woman, but it could be used in the reverse...Comedians making jokes for laughs...that is all it is to me. Life is too short to get offended easily.

thanks, @LeeSpaner1 but, I think women cheat too. @DerekDerek I don't know if you do see my point cause MY point is that this wasn't a woman joking about a man. Again, on the surface funny because it looks like a biblical joke but take a second look and it's really negative on women. Also, I don't feel offended. I'm older. I feel like I have the right to voice my opinion. 🙂

Women do cheat, NO doubt about it. Maybe I don't see your point, though, as it was a joke clearly about religion and you saw it as an attack on women everywhere. You turned it into some liberal rhetoric and I find it hilarious. This is stupid to even go on with a conversation about a joke. Good day.

@DerekDerek well, that's a leap. I'm not liberal. I'm progressive. And, yes, I agree, sometimes it's best to end with we agree to disagree.

@crazycurlz I think I have to agree that this was meant to be a joke about the bilble being a pack of lies. It could just as well have been a woman making the remark, don’t think it’s meant to be misogynistic.

I do agree with you 100%. & while women cheat & lie too, they don't do it nearly as much as men do. More than half of divorces are due to male infidelity. Men themselves admit to cheating more in survey after survey. I think there is still an attitude that a woman cheating & lying is worse than a man cheating & lying to justify why these sorts of "jokes" are so much more commonly directed at women. We are held to higher standards of behavior.

It is funny.

Rickey Gervias and Bill Mahr (sp).. These guys are hillarius atheists. Tooo funny!!!
I can't spell..

Grecio Level 7 June 18, 2018

I love them both but Bill is my favorite..funny as hell and highly intelligent too!

This reminds me of a great line from the silly movie "Honey I shrunk the kids":
"They broke up for religious reasons. (One person) thought they were God, and (the other) disagreed." Lol

Dylan Level 5 June 16, 2018

I have not heard of him but I will watch him now

I actually saw this guy live! It was intense. Unforgettable.

Have you watched Ricky do Noah's Arc?? That is toooooooo funny!!!

By Rickey Gervias (sp) quote. "If there is a God then why did he make me an atheist?"

Grecio Level 7 May 22, 2018

I'd never join a club that had me for a member

I believe that's a quote from Groucho Marks .

@Cast1es - I thought it was earlier than that, Oscar Wilde?

@UncleAlan I did a quick search and it is only attributed to Groucho Marx.

@snytiger6 I heard it was from Mark Twain, but I'll accept Groucho. It's kinda like A. Lincoln's quote warning us not to trust the internet.

Groucho is the kind of great puns like that one.
"This morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How it got into my pajamas, I'll never know."
Some of his quoted are kinda sexist or gross, but still funny, such as:
"Behind every great man is a great woman. And behind her, is the man's wife."

@Cast1es Definitely Groucho!

I used to be a schizophrenic but we're OK now!

Grecio Level 7 May 20, 2018

I USED to think that I was schitzophrenic, but I am in two minds about it now!

LOL!

@Unique The voices assure me I'm ok.

9 out of 10 voices in my head agree that you're insane.

Hahahahahaha

Roses are red, violets are blue, I am a schizophrenic and so am I.

Lolololol ?

HaHaHa.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met.

Now that's really funny, in a lingering, pithy way! Good One!!

I thought less about morons then the more I thought about the more I knew their were and are pathetic morons. Meant that yesterday.

BRILLIANT! Thanks...I'll use this!

Hahahahahahaha, good one!!!!

Very cute, made me LOL thx

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.