Agnostic.com

5 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm surprised Pence's head didn't explode or something.... This is a man who is so uptight about sex, he won't even allow himself to be lone in a room with a woman other than his wife.

I hope they made him watch as they engaged in a three minute long French kiss right in front of him.

I remember when our foreign minister went to the US and met up with Donald and his wife. Melania said that she would be so happy to meet up next day for lunch with her, she had no clue that at that time our foreign minister was a woman and she told her that her boyfriend was coming to the lunch as she was the minister. Melania was so, so surprised. He went and had a wonderful time. By the way we are talking about Australian foreign minister Julie Bishop, who since has left politics due to men not wanting women to have power in her own party and she is not the only women who has left either.

Next in the news : " pence hospitalized w elevated troponins and w unknown origin blood toxicity " .
Word on the street is that he might accidentely bitten his own tongue recently .

that would definitely account for the toxicity! 🙂 Good one....

Lololololololololololo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.