Agnostic.com

5 3

Rep. Steve King shares violent meme about Civil War

"King apparently did not notice that the person who designed the graphic lumped Iowa, King’s state, in with the blue states and part of the losing side."

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

See my comment on the other thread here about King. King stays in congress because, like Trump, he really does represent the bigotry of his supporters. King's district here in Iowa is mostly made up of western Iowa, which, trust me as a lifelong resident of Iowa, is just as conservative as Nebraska, its neighbor to the west. A state (Nebraska) in which its congressional delegation continued to support Nixon all the way to his impeachment. These people are not rational or very smart. They are all white, religious, very conservative and have never had a personal relationship with anyone different from that. So they keep voting for King.

un effin believable. I guess the good news is the new potus has legitimized being proud to be an asshole. How did he get elected?

See above.

@TomMcGiverin got it. scary

What I want to know is how a shithead like him gets elected?

See above.

Well, Kings an idiot. Thats all one really needs to know about him.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 18, 2019

Ya, well that meme is as stupid as that guy. When I take an inventory of my liberal and democrat acquaintances they almost all gun owners......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.