Agnostic.com

17 3

If I was a fly on the wall, what would I learn about you?

atheist 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m sad, lonely, and hurting.

I’m great at putting faces on. One for happiness. One for no pain.

Chronic pain from nerve damage keeps me alone.

Probably nothing... unless you were capable of thought.

That I spend a lot of time reading.

I have a fly swatter.

That I fart a lot. No, really. A lot. Just kidding the kidder. Compassion, empathy, manners, flexibility, many different languages?

SamL Level 7 Nov 9, 2017

That I own Venus Flytraps.

That when it was daylight, I was never inside, but when it gets dark I am inside and either reading, or on my computer or scribbling ideas for new projects.

My roommate and I have 14 cats and one dog. I work or stay in watching tv shows on my phone playing games

I'm deadly with a fly swatter and flying insect killer.

That i'm a different species, of course.

You would die of boredom waiting for me to do something interesting. You would realize that you had wasted your shortened lifespan observing me when you could have been eating sugar and/or poo. The stark epiphany that your life was wasted and meaningless would consume you and fill you with existential dread.

Rendering @atheist into the Soren Kierkegaard of flies ...

that i swat flies

If I am in my house I am naked

That I'm faster than most flies. 😀

While leading a graduate seminar - seated, in conversation with my students - , a fly flew by and I caught it in my left hand without missing a beat. One of my students gave me the "Karate Kid" bow for my reflexes.

Wow

I talk to myself... or my cat. Like full on conversations. We never argue.

You'd have to be very careful that my cats didn't see you, or you would be caught and tortured. Just before dying, you would learn I live with two cats.

That I would rather shoo you out the door or window than kill you. But, if you refuse to go--I will kill you.

You'd be safer as a spider ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.