Agnostic.com

8 0

What's your favorite atheist show/podcast?

I like to watch the Atheist Experience on Sundays at 5:30. I listen to Sam Harris' podcasts.

GuitarDoctor 7 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Scathing Atheist and Cognitive Dissonance

I love the Atheist Experience with Matt Dillahunty, Aron Ra, Seth Andrews, these are my faves and I love the Unholy Trinity Tour, only have gotten to watch it online.

The Atheist Experience.

Atheist Experience, Talk Heathen, and The Thinking Atheiest. Although I bounce around others, too, these are the main ones.

i don't listen to atheist podcasts or shows. i mean i might if one fell into my lap -- i have nothing against them -- but i don't seek them out. for one thing, i don't need validation. i've been an atheist for 52 years. for another thing, i don't define myself by my atheism. i am definitely an atheist, and i do not hesitate to call myself one, but i am so much more than that, and i have interests beyond that. listening to shows about atheism is low on my list of things to hear. if they please you, that's fine, but i just don't gravitate toward them. now, if they were about the separation of church and state, that'd be of more interest to me.

g

I get the impression that there are quite a few people on this site who need reassurance about their atheism or agnosticism

@Moravian it's fine if they do. maybe they're new to atheism and/or had a deeply religious upbringing. i've been an atheist since i was 15, it wasn't the result of reading anything specific, it wasn't traumatic and there was no such thing as a podcast lol. not everyone is in the same situation.

g

Sure, I wasn't trying to be critical. I was lucky, although I attended sundayschool

@Moravian lol i can imagine!

g

@Fred_Snerd I would print on the reverse of the card "... even if we don't yet know the explanation!" Our not yet having the answers doesn't mean they're not there and also doesn't default to "god did it" lol

g

@Fred_Snerd yep, we do. and that's not faith. that's understanding the part that we DO know lol

g

Atheist Experience for me too as well as Aron Ra. I like A.E. because of the range of topics and presenters but I do not watch every one just cherry pick.

Rick & Morty

I love Aaronra. I just wish I could keep up with his HUGE brain.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.