Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK TRUMP IS A PEACE MAKER! ARAB INSIDER CLAIMS POTUS IS "BELOVED" IN THE MIDDLE EAST! - YouTube

I think the American People need a round of applause.

They went to the voting booths and intelligently chose Donald J. Trump as their President.

Great Job America!

SidneyWinston 6 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder how much the Saudis paid this guy to say that? Or was it the Agency for International Development?

I ran across this.

It’s a money thing. Not a leadership thing. And they do like him as he is like them. Misogynistic wealthy men who think they can do anything and get away with it ... and they do!!!

As for T being a bigot. I believe he is not necessarily one. He is a narcissist, one of the best examples of the worst kind of narcissistic. He thinks he alone is above all else. And he is manipulative.

Of course Trump is loved in the Middle East. ISIS loves Trump. He’s the best recruiting tool they have.

Why won't he be called so?

akite Level 3 Mar 20, 2019

Nice campaign ad.

I'm having trouble picking out the "Arab insider" in the video, among all the Trump administration mouthpieces and Trump promotional videos. Which one is it?

So this how low you have to stoop? - "Who is the Arab insider?"

That's it???? @Paul4747 you're trolling me right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:314144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.