Agnostic.com

5 2

Since we are all just here to procreate and further our genetic agenda why haven't all of us selected sex as a joy or interest of ours?

Cbabcoco 6 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have, it should say so in my bio under interests part. While sex is gratifying, it would be rather empty if there were no foreplay involved. You certainly are right though about that.

Some things are a given. Like North Dakota sucks.

I have, I will, and I can

Too bad we have that "old frontal brain" that mediates procreation. One look at a family with 3 or more children that are running about in a store yelling and screaming can put that procreation urge to rest. In evolutionary biology, it is thought that the man's plan for spreading genetic materail is to mate with as many fertile women as he can. The women's plan is ethier to pick a guy that will deliver genes that will help her offspring have good genes, or to find a man that will stay and support her offspring well. Women are supposed to be picky because it takes so much time and resources to raise a infant to a human. I guess I like sex the same as eveyone else, but sometimes I rather have a good nap.

Lol...know where you’re coming from. I took Evolutionary Sociology. 5 book minimum.

@Cbabcoco 5 book minimum. That sounds cute. Like a 3 drink minimum, that they used to have at comedy clubs around here. I took Behavioral Ecology through the Bio-Department.

Meh! Sounds like too much work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.