Agnostic.com

8 0

Ghosts or spirits.

Do you believe in spirits of the dead?

Namaste 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...how to be OBJECTIVE ?
My upbringing has partially brainwash me;
no one gets out of this world alive-so this is
plainly preyed upon and explained by religious
and others. Facing the facts of death being a stage of life
takes it back from the realm of "spiritualists".
Science is saying -energy may be eternal.
Our counciousness(spirit?)(energy) may become
part of the Cosmos,but no I do not believe in ghosts.
And the proof that there are none
is rather extensive.
thanks

Nope. Complete fiction. I write about ghosts all the time. Again, fictitiously.

No, I don't believe in any form of afterlife. Our matter is scattered one way and our energy in another.

No. I see no evidence. That said, I just finished writing a novel, to be on Amazon soon about a ghost who rekindles a busted up friendship to ask for a favor. Mostly a characterization study.

Undecided. There’s no reason to believe or disbelieve.

I was told of a ghost experience by reliable people. Their stories are in agreement, and there is physical evidence. I do not rule out ghosts. I don’t care if ghosts are in conflict with current scientific knowledge—science knows very little of the underlying nature of reality.

From personal knowledge I know that our minds can create visions and sounds, so ghosts might just be mental creations in some cases.

No, only memories of dead friends haunt me.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 21, 2019

I believe that things that can be explained by physics exist and that things that are permissible under the known laws of physics might exist. Since ghosts, were they real, would contravene the laws of physics, I don't believe they exist nor see any way that they possibly could.

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good ghost story, however; nor that I'm not interested in why some people do believe in ghosts and even believe they've seen one.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 21, 2019

😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315253
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.