Agnostic.com

9 1

Am I the only one that doesn't watch TV?

I have not paid for TV since I was in college in 2006-2007. I don't pay for it now. I have seen the news a lot in the places I've lived at/live at. Other than that, TV is a waste of time for me. I was paying for Netflix before I got my own Wi-Fi. I couldn't watch it due to the bad Wi-Fi before. If the Wi-Fi was coming in, I still didn't watch much. I ended up canceling Netflix because I don't watch it. I've always thought that TV was a mindless thing to do when people are bored. I now watch atheists' videos on YouTube or phone reviews on new cell phones. Or some music videos I like. YouTube is free on my PS4. I also use my TV for video games, but that is all I use it for now. Do you watch a lot of TV?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i never owned a tv set. the last time i watched was in 2013.

Cool.

Nope I don't

Me neither.

@Sarahroo29 I tend to buy things if I wanna watch stuff or as u said you tube

@GaryDoherty I buy movies too.

@Sarahroo29 last one I bought was thor ragnarock it was kool

@Wynter75 I got, "Mother!"

I haven't watched TV for over 5 years.

Wow.

Yes, yes you are. 60 minutes will do doing an expose on you soon. A slot on Oprah is not out of the question.

Lol.

I watch a limited amount of tv but there are two shows that I'm dedicated to watching. And there are a couple of other shows that are my go to shows when nothing else is on and I just feel like having the tv on.

When my kids were little we lived in a place where you had three choices, on with sound, on without sound and off. We got 1 channel.

My ex liked to leave his TV on through the night. I could not sleep well.

I do Netflix and Hulu. I’m picky about what I’ll watch. But I don’t do commercials. I absolutely hate commercials.

Me too.

I'm addicted to cartoons. Which lead to me getting back into tv after years of not watching it.

My PS4 has become a glorified cable box full of Fighting games.

That is cool. I miss cartoons sometimes.

They're better scripted than reality.

Cut the cord years ago. Have not missed it.

Zster Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

Same.

Ok, I just missed it: REALLY wished that I could see Lin Manuel Miranda with Weird Al on Fallon. Thank goodness NBC got the episode up this morning! (worth it!).

I don't even own a TV and I've never had Netflix!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.