Agnostic.com

10 4

Animals

How many pets do you have? What kind do you have? How many of each?

CCcatlover 3 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

4 dogs, Rottweiler, Cane Corso, 2 jack Russell Chihuahua mixes.

I have one dog Pomeranian 5 rescued cats(neutered and spayed ) 4 rescued pidgins

2 dearly beloved dogs, 10 1/2 and 6 years. One from rescue, one from a reputable breeder for show.
My girl & I sometimes have the occasional odd 'temporary' pet like praying mantis etc.
For many summers I would rear monarchs but life getting in the way past couple years just mind the host plants instead of devoting the dinner table to them every July-September ....

3 dogs all related Sasha-siberian husky Marley and Denali ( who are Sasha's sons) half husky/ lab/collie/shepherd/chow...Sasha is 11 and her boy's are 10

Cats..in order oldest to youngest
Gilbert 14 yrs old large tabby cat( best cat in the world)
Chambord 8 years old Maine Coon mix
Sisters Mallomar 5 years old petite Torbie
Moonpie 5 years old petite dilute torbie nicknamed scraggles

Mallomars daughters Elsa and Kahleesi
Elsa 4 years old silver tabby
Kahleesi 4 years old black

Elsa's son Eli 2.5 years old large heavy boned blue eyed lilac point ( looks like purebred siamese)

Mallomar's son Milo 2 yrs old petite long hair all black maine coon looking

Kahleesi's two son's..Poe and Hitchcock all jet black cats 2 yrs old but younger than milo by 6 weeks

Yes lots of cats..all related except the two eldest...everyone is fixed and spayed...so no more babies...

A dog,shes my best friend.

One cat and four dogs but, the dogs are employees unlike the lazy damn cat.

Three cats, males, ages 2, 7, and 13.
Five snakes, three Cali Kings, one MexBlack king, and a bull snake who seldom sleeps.
A geriatric hedgie and several fish.

Zster Level 8 Nov 9, 2017

Right now we have 2 cats and a new Chorkie puppy.

We have two cats here in my sister's house. One boy and one girl.

When I lived alone, I did not have pets, although when I visited friends who had cats, I spoiled th cats rotten with attention. I just didn't think it would be right to have a pet, when I liked to take off for a weekend or even a couple of weeks. So, I would viariously enjoy cats at other people's houses.

I have just the one conventional pet, a very timid cat, who lives inside all the time and very seldom ventures outside the house. But I have untold "wild" pets that I put feed and water out for in the shape of birds and native marsupials like possums squirrellgliders, kangaroos, and echidnas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.