Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Costa Rica Quarantines U.S. Anti-Vaxx Missionary Family Who Brought Measles | David Gee

Hope the publicity turns people off to the religious message(s) these idiots want to bring.

snytiger6 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing like good old-fashioned (modern) american ignorance, luckily according to the article none of the locals have shown signs of the disease.

Good. That's exactly what they should have done... You know, other than not let missionaries in the country in the first place. They've been known to bring diseases to many native cultures... historically speaking.

Including the virus of christianity

I would love to see anti-vaccine families lose the right to travel to other countries. They want to put themselves in danger...they should stay at home. They have no business spreading it around the world.

LB67 Level 7 Mar 23, 2019

@LB67 That's a great idea, but it would be a big pain to have to produce vaccination records to be able to travel.

@Stephanie99

Maybe find an island they can all live (until they get sick) with one another, if only for a little time. ?

@Stephanie99 In 1979, I had to carry vaccination papers (more like a card) with my passport when I went to Asia. People used to have to do this all the time.

@snytiger6 Interesting. Maybe I did too, when I travelled around in 1979 to Europe and Africal.

@Agamic quarantine island

@Agamic, @Stephanie99 it would take some work, but in the end it would protect so many people.

As they should. Probably never should have let the dangerous fools in to begin with.

I'd deport em!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316465
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.