Agnostic.com

7 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These gave me anxiety

Essie Level 6 Mar 27, 2019

Hello beautiful 🥰, I've been trying to text you directly for a while but all to no avail! you're just too beautiful for me to resist so I had to find any way we could chat so I texted you here,hope you could text me directly....hope you see my comment and hope you don't mind if we chat and get to know each other better!have a nice night 🥰😊

The one of the guy on the motor scooter reminded me of Viet Nam. The things these people put on their scooters was unbelievable.

These guys should get the Darwin award. [mpora.com]

I've done at least 10 of those.

Yes, I really am that stupid.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

Hilarous!

Sorry, but I can't even watch them all- too stressful for me.My brothers and several of my partners were of those mindsets. So intend on the job at hand. So oblivious to the rest of the environment.

It missed out the greatest risk of all that men take - approaching women!

big deal, its easy to outlive most americans in these times of overeating every bad food there is. we are number one in heart disease stroke cancer alzheimer kidney failure diabetes. are you kidding?

@slydr68 does that make it 82 reasons or was that one covered? Not sure I want to flip through 81 reasons to find out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.