Agnostic.com

35 7

What's your favorite horror film?

I have too many to name, but this GIF comes from the Silent Hill movie which was great, and probably one of the better video-to-movie adaptions. So, what is yours? Oh, I am a big fan of the Nightmare on Elm Street series. Freddy is maniacal and probably the closest to my spirit animal out of all those slasher horror films.

sadoslim 5 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, that Silent Hill movie was underrated.

I have a couple that still remain in my mind when something I see triggers it. Like Psycho, The Birds and Exorcist.

Several have mentioned John Carpenter's version of The Thing, and I really like that film. The remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers with Donald Sutherland and Leonard Nimoy is really good too. I realize these films are classified as sci-fi, they are also both very suspenseful and I'd say, horror as well. The original Halloween film was good too.

The games where creeper and I'm more of an anime fan and at the moment ghost hound is pretty thought provoking like wtf! That's how you open the first episode well now I have to see how this goes @.@

The Thing, both because I’m a giant Kurt Russell mark, and because it’s amazing independently of his presence.

The Exorcist, Carrie, Hellraiser, Puppet Master, The Day of the Triffeds, and so many more.

Young Frankenstein.

SamL Level 7 Mar 9, 2018

I don't like any of them

Oh dear, I don't think I can pick just one. I've been watching horror films since I was a small child and they've gotten me through some of my hardest times. If I had to choose one film that has stayed with me over the years though, I'd say The Thing. It was the first movie to truly terrify me, that sense of isolation of helplessness resonating so strongly I spent weeks afterward thinking of nothing else but the final closing scenes.

Wow! So many amazing responses! I can't wait to check some of these out! Especially the Eyes Without A Face!

And just saying the Nightmare on Elm Street isn't a scary one to me...just the one I grew up on.

I'm not sure what movie really terrified me the most...

Maybe The Cave and Dark Water...but that's because I was in a dark room on acid when I seen them.

ATTN: NEVER WATCH HORROR FILMS IN A DARK ROOM BY YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE ON ACID!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.