Agnostic.com

10 3

What's the fucture of humanist atheist and secular classes???

What's the responsibility of humanist atheist and secular classes in the world? Because I'm a atheist and humanist but situation is very dangerous for atheist and humanist in there's religious extremist killing day by day atheist and humanist by name of plashmy law or shariah law. It's very difficult to servivie in here so that i need to meet with others atheist humanist and secular to promote humanist and atheist around all the world with likeminded people because it's very difficult to promote atheism and humanism without your support please help me bring positive change in the world.

ZahidMahmood1 3 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Zahid, try this.
There are so many religions in the world; ask yourself why this is? All life cannot see accurately; for instance, when we come up against something we can't explain, we tend to call it supernatural. This is a desperate attempt to get clarification, but what we are really doing is the opposite, we are misting the waters. There are so many different religions because that's how the intelligent mind works; an intelligent species needs purpose, without purpose intelligence cannot survive. If you throw in the agnostics and atheists, it gives the illusion of being segregated, but the fact is, they are subjected to the variants of intelligence that are needed. Intelligence demands this order or there would be no intelligent life..Religions, like the rest of us are obeying the laws of nature as dictated by evolution. This proves that religion is man made.
As we gain in knowledge I am sure that religion as we know it today will decline; there are signs beginning to show now, the cracks are getting wider. 140 years ago, 60% of the worlds population believed in fairies; imagine where we would be now if we had gone down that path? Religion is also the wrong path, but more ingrained, which is the reason it is taking so long too die, but it will, because like the fairies, it goes against everything that nature is telling us. Imagine a world ruled by one religion with its opposed views to reality; it would destroy purpose, the food that intelligence feeds on. Our species would start its decline into obscurity.

I think you need to decide which exact camp you are in. Many people are, like you, a mixture of both Humanist and Atheist. If you want to get help from the UK organizations. You could read all the materials from both Humanists(UK) and Atheists(UK) ask for direct help and before deciding what to do, compare the answers. Unfortunately Humanist (UK) does not have a public forum, but you would get a sympathetic answer from their info@

The situation in Turkey appears to be similar to that in the USA. Trump is playing the religious right to his advantage and Ardogan is doing the same with Islamic fundamentalists . You have my sympathy Take care.

Great I think so

I personally don't feel any obligation to do anything. Nor do i have any obligation to convince you of anything. If YOU feel an obligation, do something! My obligation is to help myself, because nobody else will. I give to certain causes and give money to people panhsndling, things like that, because I WANT to, not because I feel zi HAVE to, or because I'll be punished if I don't

What the blazes is 'fucture?'

Come on. The guy is writing in a foreign language. Give him a break. I thought we were all on the same side here.

In my nation, they/ we will continue to be a political target. But, though we’re in an ugly hole right now, we are likely to move ahead after climbing out.

Varn Level 8 Mar 30, 2019

Why the fucture do you want to know? ?

godef Level 7 Mar 30, 2019

Because I'm afraid to seeing terrible ignorances in mulim countries so that i want to know the fucture of humanity in next generation

@ZahidMahmood1 Did you actually mean "future," or is there a new word I need to know about? ?

@godef sorry it's spelling mistake this future dear

I don't think I could do a better job than Bertrand Russell, Albert Einstein, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Neil Degrasse-Tyson, Lawrence Krass, Peter Singer, comedians Ricky Gervais, Jim Jefferies, and so many others alive and gone...

Of course these great personality 're enough for all the world

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Our fates are all the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.