Agnostic.com

12 2

Why do only some women flaunt their cleavage?

SamL 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because they can. Both men and women enjoy it. Some don't because they are shy.

Because when you are of a certain size, the only way to avoid cleavage is to button up to the damn neck.

Perhaps the women in question do not desire to choke themselves with their collars.

Why do only some men flash their biceps? Why do only some girls wear pig tails and only some wear pony tails and only some wear their hair in curls and only some cropped short? Why do only some boys leave their hair floppy and only some gets crew cuts and only some have mullets? Why do only some men shave and only some grow their beards and only some keep handlebar moustaches?

I'm pretty sure the reason for all the examples above is because it makes them feel good about themselves. It's not to makes others feel good seeing their cleavage, their biceps, their curls, their square top, their clean shaven jawline, their proud mustaches, etc.

That sounded like you're admonishing me for asking. Thanks for you manly response about what only women can answer.

@SamL I was as inclusive as possible in my response. And I think you missed my point if you think that only women can answer that question. Sure it was about boobs. But really, we can all think and extrapolate from that question, right?

Why do I like parting my hair down the side sometimes? And at other times, I like to just mess it up? Sometimes, I get my hair cut very short with number 2 clippers? I don't do it for others. I do it for myself. Well, I do it for my girlfriend also - but only sometimes.

I like to “tastefully” show a little cleavage if I’m going out. I used to be quite slim and had very small boobs. Now that I’ve gained weight, I actually have some cleavage so I think it stems from that for me.

Leg and ass man, don't care. 🙂

LOL.

there are many reasons

Some women literally do not have it, and look like an emciated child if they permit their bony chests to be visible.

Some of us don't have much of one, lol.

Same reason only some men send dick pics I suppose. But, I don't know why they do that.

Duke Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

That I cannot answer, but I flaunt my tattoos. Some of them are across my breasts, so you can enjoy two views. But if you are obnoxious, you will have to sit throough a lecture on Norse mythology and like it!

It is all about getting noticed by men who she considers to be a potentential "Prince Charming". Notice how few girls and women "fall in love" with someone in a wheelchair, over-weight, having a defromity, physically unattractive, or chronically unemployed.

@VictoriaNotes I agree...society in general. I am more aware of the male viewpoint. I have never been that interested in "beautiful" girls/women. I had a crush on a plain looking girl in high school and for many years afterword (I admired how she always acted the lady). I grew up overweight and learned early-on that I was not considered to be attractive and was for the most part ignored. However, in my late twenties and they single, I lost my excess weight and found myself the center of attention by many young women...some of them the same ones that had previously ignored me. I could not adjust to being "hit on" by the now-interested girls, due to the rejection I had been subjected to for most of my life. It was quite the contrast...and complicated by the fact that I am a High-Functioning Asperger's Syndrom person and given to being a loner in the first place, did not usually respond to their advances unless they were persistent. It was a very strange feeling for me to hear that some of those women considered me to be "gorgeous". I am old now and a reclusive, with an equally reclusive wife, but I often think back to those times and how odd it all struck me at the time.

@VictoriaNotes Most men I would say

To each their own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32279
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.