Agnostic.com

8 1

What's the first thing you look at?

So from a guys point of view bum or boobs or something else?
For the ladies....what do you look at?

And for the record I'm a bum man, it doesn't have to be cute and pert etc (chance would be a fine thing!) but just shapely in a nice way.

ipdg77 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Her face and her eyes first, her figure second.

From afar, I'm a legs man. But only because it leads to what I notice at medium-distance: posture. More specifically: the jawline, neck, all the way to the shoulders are turn ons for me.

Then close distance. The eyes. I like catching pupils dilate. Nothing else matters about her if I notice that she's "into me".

The windows to the soul are always my starting point.

I look for uniqueness that someone owns solely to themselves.

If they are facing me the face. I have to love the face. You will looking into that face more than all the other parts put together no matter how those other parts are put together. From behind the behind.

Cheekbones, eyes, posture. See below.

Eyes, and smile. I like to check out hair, but, as I get older am not so hung up on that as the younger me was. Longer hair still does catch my eye, silver hair is nice, and none is fine, too. Beards and mustaches interest me quite a bit.

Beyond that, general build and how a guy carries himself can draw me in. It's largely about projection of persona: quiet confidence, a sense of fun or even mischief, and intense curiosity can be a fascinating combo together or separately.

Zster Level 8 Mar 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.