Agnostic.com

5 2

Hello to fellow self-described "free thinkers", it seems like a down to earth group so far! Though I don't like the idea if preaching to the choir, I like the thought of being able to have dialogue with those I may disagree with. I believe anything can be said ,and should be; hard truths told, as long as it's done in a respectful way.
Can't wait to meet people !

Punkrockgirl77 5 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, and welcome to the community. I too refuse to deal in absolutes, glad to read a fellow free thinker.

You want difference of opinion? Start another thread on gun control lol. Don't expect too many facts though.

Welcome to the fold.

Oh don't worry... It won't take long for you to come across someone itching to argue. 😉 Welcome!

Around here? Naaaah

Argument with some kind of learning involved are a ok.

Lol@Blindbird

In my opinion, if dialogue had any affect on religious belief, there would be no religious belief.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.