Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK "Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?"

this is a VERY thoughtful facebook post answering the title question. if you cannot see it (i think it is open to all but am not sure) tell me and i'll post it here.

g

genessa 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe trump supporters have a mixture, of varying degrees, of the following 4 characteristics:

1. Low intelligence
  2. low common sense.
  3. Fearful manifasting in racism and bigotry
  4. Have a over-riding agenda

For example, pence is mostly #3 and #4. He's obviously anti LGBTQ and is willing to ignore trumps failings so that he can help implement a far right judeocristiana agenda.

I would describe the "common" trump supportes as #2 and #3.

IMHO

some or all of that may be accurate, but i cannot tell from what you said whether or not you read the article.

g

I figure it has to do with the way they talk and act though I have heard some people claim it is their distinct lack of hygiene...
"Hold ma beer an watch dis"
Trumpanzee battle cry

Excellent, and I agree. I feel the same way. Anyone who supports Trump and especially, those who STILL defend him: I don’t have a word strong enough to express my contempt and scorn.

This article came out awhile back. Or it may be a re-tooled version and updated. Problem its too long for most Trump supporters to be able to make it through. They don't have the capability to focus that long, and besides it doesn't have any pictures on it.

it isn't for their benefit lol. it is by way of explaining it to us.

g

@genessa the problem is the occasional bright one could benefit from it.

Because us liberals tend to be snooty intellectuals.......,

read the article!

g

Could it be that the genetally are.

On a serious note, most Trump supporters I've met have a poor capacity for verifying the substance, or credentials of the sources they purport to use. They fail to be able to grasp the implications of the absurdities they espouse. They grab on to the most absurd conspiracies that have little capability of being true. They think that brutality and offish behavior implies strenght of character. They are willing to sacrifice their morals, values, and ethics for a few hyperthreats that have little chance of becoming true. Othrr than that I guess they are okay.

ha. but... have you read the post?

g

@genessa im reading it now. Get back to you. Lol

@t1nick cool 🙂)

g

To the point!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329847
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.