Agnostic.com

27 3

What is everyone's favorite (American) football team?

mariposalover92 4 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Carolina Panthers

da Bears!

<3

Ohio State Buckeyes of course

I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan all my life

I don't know any, so I'm happy to take bribes from anyone who wants to buy another vote for their preferred team.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

phIladelphIa eagles

JimG Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

Whoever is playing the cowboys.

d_day Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

The greatest team ever...The Green Bay Packers of course

New England

Finally a Pats fan!

Yep..should have had another ring, for sure!

Well the Dallas Cowboys are Americas' team. They're going to the super bowl next season.

20th century speak... That is like still claiming Johnny Unitas was the best QB ever. he, he, ha, he. Cowboys are america's soap opera.

@jioo087 well it was actually Ronald Reagan who dubbed the Cowboys Americans' team

Da Saints who else😉

Green Bay Packers

New England Patriots

I'm a long suffering Lions fan so I've adopted the Seahawks as my alternative favorite.

I'm a long suffering Lions fan so I've adopted the Seahawks as my alternative favorite.

If anyone is interested, there is a Sports Group that has been created:

[agnostic.com]

I don't ever watch sports.

The Idaho Spuds?

The COUGARS its my grandsons team. Besides that I am not a fan of professional sportsball.

Me neither. Who likes to watch millionaires running around a field chasing a ball? Ha!

San Francisco, um when they're doing well. Coming off a 5 game win streak at the end of last season, they might be back for real next season.

Vikings

I have no favorite pro team. I prefer college football, and my favorite team is the Florida State Seminoles.

The Nothings of Nowhere. Every now and then I pose as a Jaguar fan.

Pliladelphia Eagles! Rah Rah Champions!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.