Agnostic.com

6 0

Best magazine about Atheism

Hello there,

I want to subscribe to a magazine for atheists but haven't got a clue as to which one should I chose. Any ideas?

Thank you

tsallinia 6 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you all for your comments. I will stick to the Humanist or the Free Inquiry. They both look very interesting

I bought an atheist almanac to accompany my book of Nostradumus predictions but when I opened it I found that the pages were all blank. I was robbed.

There are two top groups dedicated to this subject. They have the same goal but are really different periodicals. he Humanist [thehumanist.com] and the Freedom From Religion Foundation newsletter [freethoughttoday.com] I take both.

Skeptical Inquirer isn't specifically atheist but works on debunking many of the myths out there. It was given to me as a gift one year. Haven't read it in awhile.

Most magazines are athiest magazines. Just avoid the religious ones and you should be fine.

If you’re looking for one specifically about atheism, then I’m sure one does not exist. It’s not an expansive subject. So I really don’t know how there would be enough to write about periodically.

@Allamanda Yeah, lots of ad space!

It's funny because if one were to exist, they'd need great insurance. There's a shoe company I follow, Atheist Shoes I think, out of Berlin. Hand-cobbled craftmanship, and I wish I could afford a pair. That said, they talk all the time about how some shipments come up missing, or defaced, even with discrete packaging.

There's not a lot of money in print anymore, so I imagine the margins will be much thinner -- making said shipping problems far more of a problem.

Also in many languages . Leaves a message in the sand . How many people can read these phrases from this clever ruse.?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.