Agnostic.com

30 13

LINK Rick Santorum: Separation Of Church And State A Communist Idea, Not An American One

The separation of church and state is how we are able to have freedom of religion, or mor i mportantly the freedom from religion. That is the reason why we have a separation church and state. I learned this in elementary school (4th grade). Why didn't he?

snytiger6 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An idea put forth by the Founding Fathers and seen fit for inclusion in the Constitution is un-American??

How does that work?

Simply conservative, evangelical, republican way of thinking. They are anti-democratic, anti-constitution, anti-bill of rights, anti-rule of law, anti-America as it was founded.

So they like "SPINNING THE TRUTH"what
is evil is thier motive.They are powerfull enough to buy news.

I agree with him...it was those damned Communists back in the late seventeen hundreds. Carl Marx must have been a time traveler. 🙂

I liked the speech by JFK. He had to say these things since his family were practicing Catholics and no prior Catholic had been elected as President, One of th fears at the time was that the Pope would tell him what to do , and he would do it. I think Santorum likes to grab headlines.

cava Level 7 Apr 16, 2019

If you have listened to this man, you know he is not bright. Even calling him dim would be overstating his intelligence.

Thomas Jefferson was pretty damned clear about where he stood on the issue.
So was Benjamin Franklin.

Santorum likes to cherry-pick the things he'll use to support his religious beliefs.
He will also use whatever he wants to support his political beliefs, as well.

How true ; worryingly like the emperor on
the throne-buy ,spin,or bury news.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.