Agnostic.com

30 13

LINK Rick Santorum: Separation Of Church And State A Communist Idea, Not An American One

The separation of church and state is how we are able to have freedom of religion, or mor i mportantly the freedom from religion. That is the reason why we have a separation church and state. I learned this in elementary school (4th grade). Why didn't he?

snytiger6 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my opinion The ultimate goal of most Christians in the u.s is installing a theocracy. The god dude will not bless our nation until all of inhabitans worship Christianity.

Then he's going to have a looooooong wait.

@ladyprof70 RIGHT! I'm so tired of Christians!

I've always felt that if they really believed in their own shit, they wouldn't have to try to get the government to indoctrinate people. Even if the whole nation became like Biff Tannen's sin city in BTTF2, it would just mean those who were really able to resist temptation would be the only ones who made the cut, no?

@WilliamCharles agreed! Politics is dirty and corrupt. In order to get more votes, the overwhelming majority of quote-unquote Christian politicians will throw bloody red meat to the religious followers. The easiest way to do this, while leaving the questionable and scandalous behavior of the Christians themselves alone, is to throw homomosexuals and women under the bus. Way too many Christians will only vote for a candidate who is against homosexuality and abortion. The Christians have been brainwashed to believe that homosexuality and abortion are two of the biggest evils our society face in the modern time.

Yes, I agree -thats their goal.Not voting
for social benefits but theo-domination.

He needs to read up on Amendment 1 to the Constitution.  
Trod Level 5 Apr 21, 2019

Being from Pennsylvania, it's hard to avoid Santorum and his toxic politics...

This guy has been uttering this useless, baseless trash for years and the local conservatives eat it up... I thought he was done years ago, but, unfortunately Fox and (WTF!) MSNBC reanimated his political corpse and now we have to hear his moronic shite again!

How can we miss him if he won't go away...

It's COMMUNIST! One more example of appealing to emotions to bypass the intellect.

It harkens back to the day when they used to pronounce it "CAW-muh-nist."

Follow the $ ;
That politics/religion

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.