Agnostic.com

32 3

How much does a pet add to your daily life?

Marine 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My little girl makes me laugh and smile all day long. Despite my wide circle of friends I'd be lonely without her.

I have loved my pets unconditionally. They have all enriched my life more than most humans. Non judgmental and omg they are so loving that playing with them and all interactions brought happiness to my heart.

they are my buddies

Yep, mine also.

Everything-couldn't live without my Sassy and Zeus.

At this point: nothing.

marga Level 7 Mar 6, 2018

Almost as much as my kids, although I am awake at 3-30 because my dog won't settle, it is windy and she is a bit agitated, so my work day begins early, grrrr, I need sleep.

I love my cat, and so many of them that have gone before. I don't believe in heaven, but I do so want there to be the Rainbow Bridge. Yeah, it might be woo. But pets evoke these irrational hopes.

'Heaven is where every cat you've ever loved is.' Yeah, it's silly but I still think it would be so cool.

I'm willing to hold that in my head despite the conflict with my own beliefs. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.