Agnostic.com

22 11

Wondering?

I heard at one point or another that a survey had been given to a group of women asking them; What is the sexiest thing a man could do to get you excited? And unbelievably the majority said run the vacumn cleaner.
Can I get some help here ladies, Im struggling with the thought of starting a cleaning business.

Tippa 5 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You might want to qualify that response ...

The idea being that when in a relationship, to see your partner taking it on themselves (without being asked or prompted ), to be equally responsible for maintaining a living space (or vehicle, or yard etc) then yeah - it's kind of a turn on. Watching someone do the dishes has done it for me ...

Does it mean you're gonna get lucky every time you fire up the roomba ? No guarantees ! Ha.

I want a man to share responsibility for taking care of what needs to be taken care of, and I have really relaxed standards. I shouldn't have to be the traffic cop or the director. It isn't rocket science that when the dishwasher is full it should be run, and when the dishes are clean they should be put away. When you make a mess clean it up. And if you do something around the home, do you need a standing ovation?

Do you want to get a woman excited? Listen to her not to answer but to understand, treat her with respect, put her needs equal to your own.

And in other news, no man has ever been shot in the back while washing the dishes. 😀

That is an old saying (“old&rdquo😉 but I thought it metaphorical. Not specifically “vacuuming” as much as regularly contributing to household chores without being asked, not behaving as if household chores are “women’s work,” treating her like a partner instead of a maid.

I'm a sapiosexual. Nothing is a bigger turn on than a guy who is smart, witty & engaged. Whether its books or physics or automotive repair, a guy who can speak with confidence, intelligence, who enjoys verbal give & take or watching historical documentaries... & its not so much that he can run a vacuum but is able to 'keep a house' (it doesn't have to be spotless, just lived in neat & tidy) & can handle himself in the kitchen.

Damn Sally, you just described me down to the "T"

@Tippa. I have moments of clairvoyance & precognition..... ????????????????????

I think they may have only asked married women...

I am thinking the vacumm wouldn't do it for me. I am very attracted to the mind and good hygeine. So for me good conversation, nice after shave, clean body---and someone that actually listens

Doing something to help out a women with what has by what ever means declared as her work never hurts a relationship, it doesn't have to be vacumning.

We hired a cleaning service. Been 10 years since she moved out. I still employ the cleaning service. Not sure if that relates.

I made a bet once with my girlfriend and the loser had to vacuum the house naked.... She took pictures. I guess it was sexy. It was funny anyway.

A friend was visiting once. I was cleaning my kitchen. She told me it was one of the hottest things she had ever seen. Imagine my surprise. I thought she was a Lesbian.

There is no such thing as a womans job or a mans

Be genuinely interested in what I have to say, for its own sake (not because it's going to get you invited to the pants party). Can't fake that. I mean, you can try, but you'd have to be a top-flight sociopath to fool me.

I bought a brand new dirt devil vacuum cleaner a year ago this coming April. I've been divorced since January 2016. Guess what? I never even opened the box. What does that say about me (I'm using an old one till it dies so I'm not totally gross).

Since I have a robovac the sexiest thing a man can do for me is to cook evert night............lol

LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh. 🙂 Seriously.

Seeing somebody expertly build or fix something using their brains, muscles and tools is very attractive.

Taking the initiative with household chores isn't quite as sexy to me, but it is also attractive for all the reasons others have mentioned.

What the ladies are trying to say is, giving them relief from "their" chores leaves them with more energy and wanting to thank their benefactor

Because my brother in law died... I been doing the "husband stuff" around the house for my sister... Just today I told her... there is a reason why I been divorced for 18 years. With no intention of terminating my status. Companion, Partner, Witness I can do... but Husband is out of my realm... and so husband shores Sister!!! So you need to remind me often what your husband used to do to be in good grace with you... and please, you are not Ever Obligated to cook for me. I am willing to save myself for the right woman... but it has to be a lot of a woman to put me back on a husband mood.

Ha ha, they are putting you on. We love to be appreciated and complemented. Women spend a great deal of time and money on their looks. So obviously we care about what you think about our appearance. Why? Because we know that men are very visual. Do we care that you appreciate our minds? Of course, and we love when you spend time in deep conversations, both intellectual and emotional ones, but especially when you listen. Personally, an unexpected kiss on the back of my neck will do it every time. Especially if done in public. Forget the cleaning business, so sad.

A kiss on the neck behind the ear in the grocery is the best.

Ha ha, they are putting you on. We love to be appreciated and complemented. Women spend a great deal of time and money on their looks. So obviously we care about what you think about our appearance. Why? Because we know that men are very visual. Do we care that you appreciate our minds? Of course, and we love when you spend time in deep conversations, both intellectual and emotional ones, but especially when you listen. Personally, an unexpected kiss on the back of my neck will do it every time. Especially if done in public. Forget the cleaning business, so sad.

My biggest turn on is stability

I hate that, especially when people leave so...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.